Avocado Chicken Wrap
Wraps are a great way to make a sandwich that won’t fall apart, and some kids actually prefer wraps to traditional between-the-bread sandwiches. All kinds of variations are possible with this one—try it with olives, tapenade, grilled zucchini, eggplant, or summer squash.
Number of Servings
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- ½ cup Basil Pesto
- 1 ¼ pounds chicken, meat only
- 1 ½ cups portabella mushrooms roasted and sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper roasted, peeled, and sliced
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1. On each of the tortillas place basil pesto, chicken, roasted mushrooms and peppers, onion, lettuce seasoning and cheese. Fold in ends and roll.