Chicken Caesar Wrap
Wraps have become some of the great “to-go” foods of our times—they suddenly seem to be everywhere. If packing this wrap in the morning for lunch at school, either dress it lightly or consider serving the dressing on the side. If you send the dressing on the side you can make the wrap the night before, which will free you up to make a more complicated breakfast meal (or just relax with your cup of coffee!) in the morning.
Number of Servings
- 1 ½ lb chicken roasted and picked
- 2 ¼ oz Caesar Dressing
- 1 ½ cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 6 6-inch tortillas
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Toss lettuce in Caesar dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Place four ounces of chicken at the center of each tortilla and top each with ¼ cup of salad. Fold ends in, roll, and serve.