Nuts & Bolts
Healthy, flavorful, easy to make, and fun to eat, Nuts & Bolts make a tasty party treat, after-school snack, or lunchbox munchie. Use this as a replacement for highly processed store-bought blends.
Number of Servings
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup cashew pieces
- ¼ cup walnut pieces
- ¼ cup whole almonds
- ¼ cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 4 cups mini pretzels
- 4 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine pecans, cashews, walnuts, almonds, peanuts, rice cereal, and pretzels.
- Melt butter and add Worcestershire sauce, pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle with salt and bake on a cookie sheet for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Store in airtight bags.