This dressing is wonderful on just about any salad, but it can also be used as a marinade for grilled meat or fish. We especially like it on chicken and salmon.
Number of Servings
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup olive oil
- Fresh black pepper as needed
- Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil slowly, whisking constantly. Adjust seasoning to taste and store in the refrigerator until needed.