This dressing is wonderful on just about any salad, but it can also be used as a marinade for grilled meat or fish. We especially like it on chicken and salmon.
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup olive oil
- Fresh black pepper as needed
- Combine all the ingredients except the olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil slowly, whisking constantly. Adjust seasoning to taste and store in the refrigerator until needed.
We’ve seen first-hand the successes parents have had working with their districts to create school food change. In this section, you will find tools and resources just for parents. Join the community and turn passion into action!
Through videos, presentations, infographics and more, learn about Chef Ann and school food reform—including the issues, the solutions, and people making real change.