Any dressing can be packed in a school lunch to be used as a dip for vegetables. This traditional Caesar dressing is sure to become a family favorite no matter how you serve it.
- 2 pasteurized egg yolks
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup chopped anchovies
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a food processor blend all ingredients except the oil. When the mixture is smooth drizzle the oil in a thin stream while the processor is running to emulsify the dressing. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
We’ve seen first-hand the successes parents have had working with their districts to create school food change. In this section, you will find tools and resources just for parents. Join the community and turn passion into action!
Through videos, presentations, infographics and more, learn about Chef Ann and school food reform—including the issues, the solutions, and people making real change.